Membership in CAIRP affords you the benefit of being part of a national association, one that offers you the services and resources you need to enhance your professional knowledge, advance in your career and lead with ethics.
As a member-driven organization, we are dedicated to supporting and championing our 1500 members, promoting the advancement of the insolvency and restructuring profession and amplifying your voice in the communities you serve.
Whether you are at the start of your career, an experienced professional or enjoying your retirement, you will benefit from all that a CAIRP membership has to offer. Below is a list outlining your membership benefits.
Education & Professional Development
- Our specialized education programs enable you to pursue various rewarding career paths as an insolvency and restructuring professional.
- Gain access to a year-round calendar of professional development webinars and resources that enable you to broaden your knowledge on a wide range of topics and stay at the forefront of our field.
- Receive and contribute to CAIRP’s publications including the bimonthly newsletter, semiannual magazine Rebuilding Success and blog that provide the latest news, views and insights in our field.
Advocacy & Representation
- We advocate on the issues that matter most to you and our profession with government, partners, other associations and the public.
- Participate in submissions, surveys and consultations with key government and insolvency stakeholders to shape the future of the profession and the insolvency and restructuring system.
- Participate in our ongoing financial literacy initiatives to build public awareness and understanding of the insolvency and restructuring system and better debt management practices.
- Become part of a nationwide professional network comprising nearly 1500 members operating in the areas consumer and commercial insolvency and 4000+ industry supporters.
- Gain access to industry leading forums, exchanges and events such as the Annual Review of Insolvency Law Conference that give you exposure to the latest thinking and experts in our field.
- Volunteer with any of CAIRP’s committees to expand your knowledge, engage with your peers and shape the future of our profession.
Professional Recognition & Promotion
- Gain the right to use the industry recognized CIRP designation and the ability to use the CIRP logo on your website and other communications materials.
- Build your profile and promote your services through CAIRP’s Membership Directory and Find a CIRP database.
- Advertise open positions in our online Job Board.
- Become eligible to receive one of CAIRP’s prestigious awards and fellowships.
Discounted Program Offerings
- Get exclusive access to a holistic group benefits insurance program that caters to your specialized needs at preferred rates.
- Get comprehensive Professional Liability and Employee Dishonesty coverage specifically designed around insolvency practitioners’ needs.