Our Mission, Vision & Values
CAIRP advances the interests of our members and the public by:
- promoting excellence among members,
- providing relevant professional development,
- establishing and enforcing CAIRP’s Rules of Professional Conduct and Standards of Professional Practice,
- maintaining rigorous certification standards and providing innovative education to aspiring insolvency and restructuring professionals, and
- advocating for a fair, transparent and effective insolvency and restructuring system throughout Canada.
CAIRP is Canada’s preeminent association for the education, standards and advocacy of insolvency and restructuring professionals.
We create trust by living by our values:
- Visionary Leadership – committed to ongoing advancement by inspiring collaboration, imagination, open mindedness, and forward thinking.
- Positive Outlook – create pride in the CIRP designation.
- Integrity – embrace and promote ethical behavior that is transparent and accountable to members and the public.
- Respect – openly encourage the expression of alternative perspectives and consider them without bias.
- Representativeness – recognizing the importance of diversity and inclusion.
- Service Excellence – deliver valued service where communication, innovation and creativity are hallmarks.
- Committed to greater good of CAIRP, the Insolvency profession, and public - effectively governed and managed, adequately resourced and socially responsible.
- Fun – an enjoyable experience to work and serve.