Dave Johnson FCIRP, CPA CGA, CFE (ret)
Dave became a general member of CAIRP in 1985 and received his license as a Trustee in Bankruptcy in 1986. Dave practiced with Touche Ross Limited (now Deloitte) in Calgary Alberta for 5 years before moving to Winnipeg to join Coopers & Lybrand Limited (now PwC Inc.) in 1987. In both cities Dave worked in a mixed practice.
Dave retired from PwC Limited in June of 2015.
Dave has been an active member of both MAIRP and CAIRP and over his career has been actively involved in the following:
- Past President of MAIRP
- Trustee Member OSB’s Joint Committee on Bankruptcy
- Trustee Member OSB’s Personal Insolvency Task Force (2002)
- Past CAIRP Board Member (1999-2001 and 2009-2013)
- Past CAIRP Executive Committee as Secretary from 2012-2013
- Chair of CAIRP Annual Conference (Clear Lake Manitoba 2006)
In recognition of his contributions to the Association and to the profession, CAIRP elected Dave as a Fellow in 2013.