Position: Insolvency Estate Administrator
Deadline: March 31, 2024
Posted: January 8, 2024
Job Description / Duties
Main Job Duties:
• Preparing documents
• Filing new estates and all estate administration forms
• Preparing creditor packages
• Issuing stay of proceeding notices
• Reviewing and entering proofs of claim
• Preparing automatic discharges
• Being able to communicate effectively with creditors, debtors and various third parties
• Other insolvency estate and administrative duties as required.
Qualifications / Required Skills
Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 1 year of consumer-focused insolvency estate administrator experience
• Experience in Ascend and Microsoft Office
Please note that this is an in-office position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Send in strictest confidence to: email@example.com
A consumer-focused licensed insolvency trustee located in Mississauga seeking an experienced insolvency estate administrator. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in a consumer-focused insolvency firm.