Position: Insolvency Estate Administrator (Junior to Intermediate)
Deadline: December 31, 2023
Posted: October 24, 2023
Job Description / Duties
A consumer-focused Licensed Insolvency Trustee located in Mississauga seeking an Insolvency Estate Administrator. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in a consumer-focused insolvency firm.
Main Job Duties:
• Preparing sign-up documents
• Filing new estates and all estate administration forms
• Preparing creditor packages
• Issuing stay of proceeding notices
• Reviewing and entering proofs of claim
• Preparing automatic discharges
• Being able to communicate effectively with creditors, debtors and various third parties
• Other insolvency estate and administrative duties as required.
Qualifications / Required Skills
Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 1 year of consumer-focused insolvency estate administrator experience
• Experience in Ascend and Microsoft Office
• Very detailed oriented
Please note that this is an in-office position.
Salary: Based on experience
Please contact in strict confidence to: email@example.com