CAIRP advances the interests of members and the public by:
- promoting excellence amongst members,
- providing relevant professional development,
- establishing and enforcing CAIRP’s Rules of Professional Conduct and Standards of Professional Practice,
- maintaining rigorous certification standards and providing innovative education to aspiring insolvency and restructuring professionals, and
- advocating for a fair, transparent and effective insolvency and restructuring system throughout Canada.