Enrollment Application & General Information
Admission to the course is restricted to those persons who fall under one of the three following categories:
- Employee of a Member of the Association;
- Selected employees of the Canada Revenue Agency, Insolvency Unit;
- Employees of the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy who are sponsored by a Licensed Insolvency Trustee.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Insolvency Administration course is one of the first to be migrated to a new learning management system being launched in June. As such, all new registrants will receive access to the course on June 11th, 2018. For any questions about this, please contact Gina Létourneau, Acting Director, CAIRP Education Programs by email at Gina.Letourneau@cairp.ca
Completed applications (including CRA and OSB employees) should be sent to the Association office:
- By mail: 277 Wellington St. W.
Toronto, ON, M5V 3H2
- Fax: 647-695-2371
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For current students