Disponible en anglais seulement
Introducing the all-new CAIRP Insolvency & Restructuring EXCHANGE
CAIRP presents its most spectacular event ever – the CAIRP Insolvency and Restructuring EXCHANGE.
We’ve listened to our members and are proud to present a unique opportunity for professionals from all three areas of practice to network and learn together.
Attendees at the largest CAIRP educational event ever held will enjoy two keynote speakers, first-rate networking, and sessions for everyone, no matter the field of I&R in which you practice.
Early Bird: $550 + tax (Until February 29, 2016)
Regular: $650 + tax
Early Bird: $599 + tax (Until February 29, 2016)
Regular: $699 + tax
Articling Associates and New Members (Less than 5 years)
$325 + tax
$325 + tax
7:30am - Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:00am - Opening Remarks (Welcome, CAIRP & OSB Update)
8:45am - Keynote Speaker: Economist Benjamin Tal from CIBC
9:45am - Networking Break
10:00am - Breakout Sessions
- Consumer: Mock Creditors Meeting
- Mid-market: Export Development Canada (“EDC”) Insurance, Financing and Guarantees
- Corporate: NOI’s vs CCAA’s
11:00am – Breakout Sessions
- Consumer: Technical Legal Update
- Mid-Market & Corporate: Judicial & Legal Update
12:00pm - Networking Lunch
1:00pm Keynote Speaker: Scott Stewart, Chief Executive Officer of IBI Group Inc., named International Turnaround of the Year by The Turnaround Management Association.
2:00pm - Breakout Sessions
- Consumer: Silence of the Act - when the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and OSB Directives are ambiguous and/or inconclusive.
- Mid-Market: Critical issues insolvency practitioners face related to the construction industry
- Corporate: Commodities – Oil, Gas and Mining
3:00pm - Networking Break
3:15pm - Breakout Sessions
- Consumer: On the Lookout for Bankruptcy Offences
- Mid-Market: Who is on First? Priority Secured Claims
- Corporate: Cross-border – Beyond the US
4:15pm Keynote Speaker: To be announced
5:15pm End of Day