CAIRP’S 2020-2021 National Webinar Series
Welcome to our online professional development program! Here you will be able to view leading-edge content that is topical, relevant and important.
You can explore all the professional development sessions virtually with a click of your mouse. Check back for updates on all the latest/upcoming webinars.
Learning is just a subscription away!
There are two simple ways to purchase a webinar(s) of your choice:
- Purchase a Subscription Plan:
- One-time fee provides access to all current and future webinars, live and on-demand until March 31, 2021
- Unlimited access to exclusive Resource Centre until March 31, 2021
- Subscription Pricing:
- CAIRP Members subscription: $225 + tax one-time fee
- CQP Candidates subscription: $200 + tax one-time fee
- IA/PCIC Student subscription: $275 + tax one-time fee
- Non-Members subscription: $275 + tax one-time fee
- Purchase a Single Webinar:
- $65 per webinar, live or on-demand
- Ability to download resources only while watching the webinar
- You can join the subscription plan at any time, but please note, you will not receive a discount off the subscription price for previously purchased webinar(s).
We strongly recommend purchasing a webinar subscription plan if you intend to view more than 3 webinars over the course of the year. If you have any questions regarding the subscription plan, refunds, or registration, please check out FAQs.
Yes, I want to purchase a webinar subscription. Please note: You will be required to login or create a guest account. Once you've purchased your subscription, you will be able to register for any webinar.
If you would like to purchase a single webinar, click on a session below in the table.
All webinars will be available for on-demand viewing until March 31, 2021. This means that getting your MPD requirement is simple.
Webinars will be available on a rolling basis throughout the summer and fall. You will receive an email every time there is a new webinar available for viewing. We will have over 20 webinars available.
Some webinars will be on-demand and will be available to view immediately once you register for a session. Don’t worry, you can still interact with our speakers by submitting questions to them via a chat bar in the webinar. Other webinars will be live and scheduled for a certain date and time.
TIP: click on column name to sort
|Alberta Technical Update||English||On-Demand||Available Anytime||Learn More|
|Atlantic Provinces Technical Update||English||On-Demand||Available Anytime||Learn More|
|British Columbia Technical Update||English||On-Demand||Available Anytime||Learn More|
|Quebec Technical Update (Corporate)||French||On-Demand||Available Anytime||Learn More|
|Manitoba Technical Update||English||On-Demand||Available Anytime||Learn More|
|Ethical Issues for Insolvency Practitioners||French||On-Demand||Available Anytime||Learn More|
|Ethical Issues for Insolvency Practitioners||English||On-Demand||Available Anytime||Learn More|
|Ontario Technical Update (Corporate)||English||On-Demand||Available Anytime||Learn More|
|Consumer Proposal Division 1.5||English||On-Demand||Available Anytime||Learn More|
A Huge Thank You to Our All Access Sponsors