Date: October 4, 2019 (In Person or Webcast)
Location: 1 Dundas St. West, 26th Floor Toronto, ON
- Scott A. Bomhof, Torys LLP
- Larry Ellis, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
The MUST ATTEND forum for professional advisors who represent creditors or debtors.
Get up-to-date on the latest insolvency trends, case law, and best practices.
Whether you represent creditors or debtors, it’s critical that you have a current and complete understanding of the latest insolvency and restructuring issues in order to get the best results for your client.
Developed for industry leaders and professionals, by leading corporate insolvency practitioners and industry experts, this OsgoodePD one-day forum Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring will give you the insights and perspectives on how to deal with the legal and financial issues developing in this period of intensified activity.
Register today at: osgoodepd.ca/cairp
CAIRP members receive:
- 10% off individual member registrations using the promo code INSOLVENCY-10
- 25% off when 4-10 members of the same organization register at the same time (no promo code needed)
- 35% off when 11-24 members of the same organization register at the same time (no promo code needed)