Submissions to government
From time to time, as the national voice on insolvency matters, CAIRP gives input on insolvency issues that demonstrates where it stands on topics related to the profession.
- Fresh Start: A Review of Canada's Insolvency Laws - Tabled in the House of Commons Tuesday, October 21, 2014
- Comments on the Public Consultations on the CBCA May 2014
- CAIRP’s submission to Industry Canada on the statutory review of the BIA and the CCAA
- CAIRP Comments on Directive 13R4 and related policies
- CAIRP Submission on Pensions (Bills C-476, C-487, C-501, S-214, S-216)
- CAIRP Submission to OSB on Trustee Licensing Regulatory Framework - August 2010